Who we are:
At Umine we are building the first Human Capital Growth (HCG) platform. Our vision is to empower people to make the most of their abilities and talents, obtaining the best version of themselves, contributing to greater professional productivity. Our AI-powered platform generates a network of interrelationships and connections between the different areas of human capital management giving rise to a network of information that opens up multiple improvement plans.
About the role
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will be at the front of UMine’s engineering strategy. This includes developing high quality code. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop enterprise technology and software solutions. You will be working with a small but talented team of highly motivated individuals that excel in a fast-paced environment.
● Be a key individual contributor to our product’s codebase
● Design and implement components that will translate into new features of our platform
● Work closely with the Engineering and Product teams, and with top management, to meet goals
● Participate in technical meetings with selected partners
● 5+ years of experience in a Software Engineering, or similar role
● Solid knowledge of Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, and Databases
● Back-end software engineering experience, designing and implementing APIs, database middleware, database schemas, optimizing queries
● Motivated to be in a goal-oriented team that ships code regularly.
● Comfortable in a dynamic, agile and fast-paced environment
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● BS, Ms. or PhD Computer Science or related degree
● A highly impactful and creative role in a company with science and technology at its core.
● A high level of personal responsibility and a great deal of creative freedom.
● An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
● Regular virtual team and company events
● Growth and development opportunities
● Medical insurance
● WFH stipend